This is a compilation of articles on the Internet, that may be useful in the upcoming festivities.
Many media and political figures expressed outrage online after former President George W. Bush appeared to use his speech commemorating the 20th anniversary of 9/11 to compare January 6 Capitol protesters to the Islamic terrorists who viciously attacked America, killing nearly three thousands innocents and wounding more than double that number.
Speaking at the 9/11 memorial service for Flight 93 in Pennsylvania, Bush recalled the September 11 attacks while warning of future terrorist threats to the United States.Advertisements
“We have seen growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come not only across borders but from violence that gathers within,” he said.
Alluding to American citizens who stormed Capitol Hill to protest the 2020 election, the former president stated:
There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home. But in it’s disdainful pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to defile national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit and it is our continuing duty to confront them.
Interesting article about the Taliban….
|Aymenn Jawad Al-TamimiThe Taliban of Today vs. The Taliban of Yesterday: Article in Taliban’s al-Sumud Magazineby Aymenn Jawad Al-Tamimi • |
Cross-posted from Substackhttp://www.aymennjawad.org/2021/09/the-taliban-of-today-vs-the-taliban-of-yesterday Has the Taliban of today changed at all from the Taliban that ruled most of Afghanistan in the period of 1996-2001? What is the extent of ideological difference between the Taliban and the Islamic State? These are common questions that have arisen in light of the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan. As it happens, an article in a recent issue of the Taliban’s Arabic-language magazine ‘al-Sumud’ addresses these matters, in an article entitled ‘Between the Taliban of today and the Taliban of yesterday: what is it that has changed?’ To preface, I thank Aaron Zelin for suggesting that I translate this article.The article is primarily aimed as a response to the Islamic State and its supporters who declare takfir on the Taliban (i.e. proclaim it to be a group of disbelievers/apostates), seemingly supposing a difference between the ‘Taliban of today’ and the Taliban of yesterday.’ The current Taliban, supposedly, has deviated and made compromises, and is contrasted in this reading with the Taliban when it was led by Mullah Muhammad Omar and was commended by the likes of Abu Mus’ab al-Zarqawi and Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, the latter of whom praised the group in a speech in 2011.(click on the link below to continue reading this artucle, which is for paying subscribers only):https://aymennaltamimi.substack.com/p/the-taliban-of-today-vs-the-taliban
A lot is being written and stated these days regarding the church’s responsibility where the issue of racism is concerned. The torrent of views coming from within and without conservative evangelical circles is mind-boggling and at a minimum, disjointed and confusing. Somehow, the church has been saddled with the responsibility to end racism, and worse, she has been indicted and convicted for being a contributor to the problem. The objective of this article is to provide a biblical perspective on the issue of racism without regard for the modern attitudes that seem to be influencing most of what is said about the subject…[Continue Reading]
RIGGED: North Carolina doctors caught faking covid hospitalization numbers, “scaring” the public to push vaccine agenda that increases business for the hospital
In a shocking video clip (included in the Situation Update podcast below), with an accompanying transcript courtesy of InfoWars.com, we see hospital marketing and administration personnel admitting they plan to deceptively count all patients in the hospital as “covid” patients. They openly discuss finding a way to make covid more “scary to the public” as a tactic to terrorize the public into taking more vaccines (which will, of course, increase the business for the hospital due to vaccine-induced blood clots).
This stunning video is an open exhibit revealing that hospitals have become psychological terrorism organizations that deliberately use psy-op tactics to terrorize the public.
“You don’t want to be someone we remember.”
Never forget that to date, no one on the anti-Communist blogosphere other than ZG (to my knowledge; happy to be corrected with contrary links) has stated clearly what political system will come in those areas liberated from Globohomo.
That gap is not bad in and of itself – but “democracy” (or even “constitutional republic redux”) is a fool’s errand at best.
Phrased alternatively, what organizational form can be implemented and defend itself from the satanic forces waiting to destroy it?
Food for thought as you prepare for the upcoming Candid Exchange Of Ideas…
- “… mass vaccination campaigns may have a beneficial short-time effect ….. but will eventually drive the propagation of more infectious variants.”
- “A vaccine that only prevents hospitalizations and severe Covid-19 disease is not good enough to be used to combat a pandemic.”
- “There should be no doubt that non-transmission-blocking vaccines (i.e., so-called ‘leaky’ or ‘imperfect’ vaccines) CAN NEVER EVER CONTROL A PANDEMIC, even though they may temporarily protect against disease.”
- “The mass vaccination hype will undoubtedly enter history as the most reckless experiment in the history of medicine.”
- ” … mass vaccination campaigns during a pandemic of highly infectious variants fail to control viral transmission.”
- “This IRRATIONAL EXPERIMENT will unambiguously highlight the clear-cut limitations of conventional vaccine approaches.”
- ” … the mass vaccination program is nothing else but a big experiment. For how much longer is the public going to believe the treacherous narrative?”
- “Only a mind that has lost its grasp on reality can fail to see how pathetic all this has become …..”
There have been some objections raised to the last few posts. Some legitimate, and some asinine. I won’t call out names or assign categories to anyone. I appreciate you all. Generally.
What part of “Kindly wake the fuck up, pull your heads out of your asses, and pay attention” that goes unstated in all this didn’t come through your own personal 1MC? Would a chalk talk or crayon-illustrated lecture have helped at some point? Are you accessing the internet via satellite, from a deserted tropical island with a population of 1? Were you dropped on your head as an infant, with an alcoholic birth mother, and fed and raised on a diet of lead paint chips?
I’m going to break this down personally, and then generically. We’ll see if the penny ever drops for you. There will be pictures. Because as drill instructors patiently explained time and again, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
1) There are something above 100+M people fully vaccinated in this country. It may be substantially higher than even that. The VAERS data is self-reported adverse affects. The number of actual adverse effects is probably 20 times higher than the number actually reported to VAERS. There is no mandatory requirement for anyone to report anything, and yes, anyone can submit a report. That’s a feature, not a bug, in normal times, among people with average IQ.
2) If you’re going to throw out the VAERS data on the basis that the enormous number of reported sudden deaths, permanent disabilities, etc., are only to the sickest, who would have stroked out and died anyways, show your work. That means, Gentle Readers, if all you’ve got is pulling that excuse out of your underpants, because you have zero actual data, Shut The Fuck Up, and Sit Your Ass Back Down, In The Corner, With Your Dunce Cap Firmly Affixed To Your Head. The smart people are having a class you evidently don’t wish to attend.
3) “But Aesop, there is no data to bring forth, because no one’s made even a cursory effort to investigate a trail of dead and maimed bodies stacked FIFTEEN TIMES higher than 9/11, and OVER TWICE AS HIGH AS THE LAST TWO U.S. WARS COMBINED.” Congratulations, you may take off your Dunce Cap, return to your seat, and rejoin the class already in progress. That little nag is exactly the problem, for a group of vaccines with more adverse deaths and permanent disabilities reported upon receiving it than pretty much every vaccine in human history, as long as records have been kept of them, combined.
4) Getting personal, I’m looking at potentially losing my job in a couple of weeks. On the face, a minor inconvenience. I’ve quit, been furloughed, downsized, and outright fired before, so this wouldn’t ordinarily be anything more than an inconvenience. Typically, anytime since 2000, one lasting maybe a day. But not this time.
5) My idiot governor, who I just heartily voted to recall, but whom I expect will survive such attempt, after winning somewhere between 147% and 218% of the registered voters’ votes in this latest sham election, has arrogated medical expertise, and decreed that every health care worker in the state shall be vaccinated. Which means if I lose my job at Ghetto General Hospital, I can’t skip over to Callous Bastard Health Corp, or Nail The Doors Shut HMO and start work tomorrow. Not anywhere in 57 counties from Oregon to the Mexican border.
6) My original plan for that eventuality was to apply for work in Las Vegas, or Phoenix, a mere 400 miles away, and three or four nights out of seven, still be sleeping in my own bed right here, without a hiccup. Chances of getting hired either city, with my skills and experience, normally? It’d take about 15 minutes’ time.
7) But then, Senile Gropey Dopey Joe told Gov. Gabbin’ Nuisance , “Hold My Beer!”, and announced the Califrutopian-stupid mandate would now be applied everywhere, coast-to-coast, for every health care worker, at any facility receiving Medicare or Medicaid federal funds (HINT: That’s EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, IN THE NATION), and extended that mandate to every federal employee, and every employee of any company or corporation with more than 100 workers. Military, cops, firemen, doctors, nurses, techs, engineers, truck drivers, plumbers, clerks, janitors, waitresses, and people who work at McDonald’s and Starbucks, nationwide, for the entire 80M or so unvaxxed. No exceptions. No exemptions. Get the vaxx, of get f**ked, because Uncle sez so. AS IF he, or anyone, even an actual elected president, had any such right to say so.
8) And I can’t fly commercial. I’m not supposed to cross state lines. And they’re talking about denying me permission to shop, even to buy groceries, or do anything else in public, with the dwindling money I’m no longer allowed to earn, anywhere, nationwide. And that’s true now for every one of the unvaxxed and intransigent, or will be very, very soon.
9) In short, 80M people, most of whose bank accounts are rather severely drawn down after the last 18 months of economic devastation, are supposed to either submit to vaxx-rape, or stay home and quietly starve, after being evicted, or sitting in a home with no water, no power, no gas, no heat or A/C, after having anything they owe a payment on repossessed, as they and their families starve quietly, meekly, and submissively, while waiting for eviction for non-payment of property taxes, or living under a shopping cart by the overpass.
10) Because we need to protect those precious people vaccinated one, two, three times and more, from people like me, completely uninfected and untouched by the virus or the vaccines. Because science, bitchez.
11) And those 80M will next be, …what? Rounded up and put in quarantine camps for the uninfected, to make the rest of you feel better about yourselves, like in Oz? Fed and tended in a modern-day Theresienstadt, until such time as it becomes too costly for government largesse, or simply inconvenient, and no one’s looking, so let’s give them all a nice shower, and a dirt nap?
12) And faced with this exact prospect kicking off anew in a few days, I’m supposed to give a flying fuck that something I quite light-heartedly suggested, if actually carried out, might injure or inconvenience some Fainting Nancy, cause them to rush for their smelling salts, or wet their sphincter-bunched panties??? And they might, what, fire me and take away my employment, my profession, my ability to provide for myself, my home, my entire life?!?!?!? Is that what I and 80M of my friends and neighbors should be afraid of happening if we do anything to rock the boat at this point, beyond writing a sternly-worded note of protest to the editor of the local fishwrap? SRSLY, FUCKWITS?
13) Because an all-out civil war of existential existence between the two sides in this country, with rivers of blood, and mountains of skulls, will be LESS inconvenient to the general population than uncivil disobedience, intended to let TPTB know that they’re fucking with the wrong people, before we have to start shooting those motherfuckers in the face, and then going after their families, to end their DNA in perpetuity, Carthage-style? Because that’s the “B” plan right now, guaran-damn-teed.
There’s but one response to that level of clueless shitheadedness and blubbering tearful “think of the CHILDREN!” level of reasoning skills:
Every so often in moving around Chico I wade hip-deep through the swamp of moonbats that any California college automatically generates around itself.
Down at the Saturday Farmers Market, there have been the inevitable moonbat card tables of their communist causes. One of them is staffed by insane people who want to convert others into their strange “Contrails are killing us” conspiracy church. They are easy to bypass.
Not so the “Stop the Republicans’ Power Grab” table manned by some of the worst socialist nomenklatura in town. Last Saturday they had one of their bipedal insects standing in front of the entrance willing to tell anyone how wonderful Gavin Newsom really is. He’d tell you this as the smoke sodden stench of a burned to the bone California blooms in the wind.
He stopped me and started to blather. I needed to buy a loaf of bread and some fresh peaches before spending an hour at the range and had no time for moonbats. I held up a hand in a brief pause in his blather, looked into his eyes, and said (I don’t know why),
“You don’t want to be someone we remember.”
That’s all folks for Tuesday 09.1421…..